Question
Posted by: UNSURE | 2008/07/30

MYSTERIOUS ODOUR

I HAD A PAP SMEAR 1 MONTH AGO WHICH CAME BACK CLEAR, I BATH EVERY MORNING,WEAR PANTY LINERS AND USE WET WIPES WHEN I USE THE LOO. I WORK IN AN OFFICE WITH 6 WOMEN AND AIRCON WITH NO WINDOWS BUT OUR DOOR IS ALWAYS OPEN AND OUR OFFICE IS HORSESHOE SHAPE. I AM A BIT OVERWEIGHT AND DO WEAR COTTON PANTIES AND SKIRTS. IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I CAN STINK SO BAD THAT OTHERS CAN PICK IT UP OR I MAKE THE WHOLE OFFICE STINK LIKE " VROT VIS/CREOLES CHIPS"  ETC IF IT' S NOT MY VAGINA, IS IT POSSIBLE THAT ONES BODY CAN GIVE OFF SUCH AN ODOUR? I GOT A GOOD SENSE OF SMELL, BUT I CAN' T SMELL ANYTHING, NEITHER CAN THE LADY THAT SITS OPPOSITE ME OR MY HUSBAND?

Sweat can cause a smell, though you would expecet the people near you to pick it up.