Question
Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/30

My world

is falling apart.

Dear Paul,
we know so well how helpful you are to so many people, and how very "together" you have been. It must feel alarming for you to feel things are crumbling in this way. But you are not a natural crumbler, and can find a way to get strong agin --- are you seeing the right sort of shrink / counsellor at this stage ?
Paul will be OK again ; that's in his nature.
Keep in contact with us

16
Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/31

Mindful, you spoke to me you offered me 2 places to stay.

You did more than you needed to , thanks for that !!!!

Stop worrying

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Mindful | 2006/10/31

It's fine Paul,

I would rather know that you're in a bad place, than have to find out later that you were and I wasn't around to help you through it...though I don't know what to say or do to help you any further.

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/31

Mindful,

I feel absolutely rotten for sending you sms last night. I was not in a good place at all, but I made it through as Ive always done. I did assure you that I wont do anything stupid, and honestly you can beleive me on that.

Im sceptic on taking time off work at this point but perhaps I must check with the MA about the possibilty of such a session.

Mindful, thanks for being there for me, as for everyone else here.

You are all a bunch of really good people.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Mindful | 2006/10/31

Paul,

This message, and all the sms's you sent me last night had me incredibly worried. Pauls, you're not happy, and things are not going to change until YOU take the first step. I believe you've done that by telling us you're not ok. It's not easy admitting to the world that you're in a bad place, but the good news is that you have so many friends here that we all want to help you. So lets see if we can try and get you some help. How does your medical aid look - can you go to a place like Denmar for a week or 2? Can you make and appointment to see a psychologist and a psychiatrist?

Reply to Mindful
Posted by: Mittens | 2006/10/30

Paul,

Time Heals

Reply to Mittens
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

well you know where to find us when you need us

Reply to kat
Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/30

Thanks to all for the replies. Mittens, appreciate it though not a good idea to hand out privvy info in public. Your gesture is much appreciated.

Thanks to all that responded, I always say to suffer in silence is the worst and thus just wanted to let the world know that at this point in time, Paul is most certainly not ok.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Mittens | 2006/10/30

Ghee Buzz,

Maybe the guy wants to discuss his problem in confidence ???

I would feel hurt if something happens to him, where he could have spoken to someone and get help!

Reply to Mittens
Posted by: D | 2006/10/30

Hi Paul,

Things will look better tomorrow, so hang in there. Talk about it, u'll feel worlds better in no time.

Reply to D
Posted by: Buzz | 2006/10/30

Paul, if there's nothing you can do about it, accept it. Reach out to friends and find a support group to help you through it. Our world's sometimes crumble, but the sun always shines again - it's up to you to find the rays.

Mitten, you shouldn't hand out your number on a public forum, I hope it is in fact your number and not someone else's? Either way, not a good idea.

Reply to Buzz
Posted by: Mittens | 2006/10/30

I want to listen and then c how I can help. zero seven nine four four one two three three.

Reply to Mittens
Posted by: Delene | 2006/10/30

Hi Paul, are you the same regular paul that is always on here?

Life sometimes feel like its falling apart. Somehow, most of the time, luckely, its only a feeling. Keep your chin up!!

Reply to Delene
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

Paul as the saying oges God helps those who elp themselves we cant help you without knowing what the problem is but hey if just putting it out there helps then i guess you have helped yourself.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Paul | 2006/10/30

Theres not much anyone can do right now, other than watch it crumble.

Just threw a line out there to make sure someone knows.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/30

Hey Paul there has to be a way to glue it together again, we cant help with that type of statement. we need a little more info.

Reply to kat
Posted by: Mittens | 2006/10/30

So, lets pick up the pieces. If I know what's wrong I might be able to comfort you?

Reply to Mittens