Question
Posted by: kitty | 2002/12/09

my workout

Dr Doc-
Thank you for the work out you prescribed and all...however you see I have been practicing yoga for five years and I would like to keep that as as a part of my fittness programme if at all possible. You see I do not have alot of time to do all the exercises and do the yoga. Also, the running, you see, I have two rather large doggies that I need to walk everyday. Can that count as cardio exercise if we don't daddle along? They need to get out walking fast for a half an hour or more, but they don't care to run like the Dikkens. How can I fit this in without giving my doggies the shaft?
Kitty

Expert ImageArchive

Thirty minutes of brisk walkking every day will certainly provide you with many health benefits. Just make sure it is done at a relatively brisk pace so as to increase the ebenfits you derive.

Try to do some of the resistance training in the evening, since toning provides many additional benefits too.

Good luck!