Question
Posted by: chic | 2002/12/11

my weight

Hi, Im 21, 1.7 and weigh 47kg.
I am underweight,and can never seem to put on any weight.
I do drink a food supplement shake as well.
What can i do to put on some weight.
please help

Dear Chic
Yes, you are really underweight with a BMI of only 16. If you could increase your weight to 52kg, then your weight would at least be in the normal range. Because it is just as difficult to gain weight, as to lose it, if not more so, I have written a series of articles on the subject. Click on Diet and then on 'Old Diet & Food articles' at the bottom left and you will find 'To gain weight I & II', which should give you the info you require.

1
Posted by: Wolfy | 2002/12/11

Take your protein shake, it healthy non-fat food and start gym, do weight training with a proper program and diet to put on lean size. Ask a personal trainer in your gym to write up a diet and program for your benefit.

Reply to Wolfy