Question
Posted by: SOFT GUY | 2007/05/14

MY WALLS HAVE CRUMBLED

WHEN IM SINGLE, IM THE PERFECT EXAMPLE OF CONFIDENCE, IM WELL BUILT (MALE) EARLY 20'S, LIKE TO THINK IM ABOVE AVERAGE IN LOOKS (NOT BEING VAIN) VERY BUBBLY AND LOUD, GET ALONG WITH EVERYONE, EXTREMLY SOFT HEARTED AND WILL GO TO THE END OF THE EARTH FOR PEOPLE. MY PROBLEM IS WHENEVER I GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP, I GO ALL OUT, I DONT SCREW AROUND, ALWAYS REASSURING, AFFECTIONATE, BASICALLY, IM A HOPELESS ROMANTIC. IM CURRENTLY IN A RELATIONSHIP (EARLY DAYS) AND WE BOTH ADORE EACH OTHER, BUT NOW ALL OF A SUDDERN (AFTER THE WEEKEND) SHE SEEMS REALLY DISTANT, THEN SHE SAYS SHE WANTS TO GO AWAY THIS WEEKEND WITH HER MATES (ALL GUYS) NORMALLY THIS WOULD BE FINE BUT NOT SO LONG AGO WHEN WE WERE SHARING "WAR STORIES" SHE TOLD ME THAT WHENEVER SHE GOES CAMPING WITH GUYS SHE ALWAYS GETS SEXUAL. CALL ME SOFT BUT IM SO STRESSED TO THE POINT THAT I JUST WANT TO GET SICK! AND TO MAKE IT WORSE, SHE IS SERIOUSLY DISTANT NOW YET SHE STILL SAYS SHE LOVES ME. WHAT AM I TO DO (PLEASE DO SAY GET HELP, OTHERWISE I WOULDNT HAVE POSTED ON HERE) AND HOW CAN I BECOME MORE CONFIDENT IN A RELATIONSHIP, I JUST WANT TO BE HAPPY. THIS IS REALLY MESSED UP AND HURTS LIKE HELL!

If she admits that she "always gets sexual" when going camping with an all-male group of pals, she's not ready to have any proper relationship. SOmeone who genuinely loved you would NOT do something like that, let alone more than once. So her concpt of "love" seems rather odd. DO see a personal counsellor to work on becoming more confident, and more able to be assertive about what is and is not acceptable within a relationship.

7
Posted by: poppy | 2007/05/15

She doesn't deserve you.
Take care of yourself and your heart before hers.

Reply to poppy
Posted by: Shae | 2007/05/15

You know this is ot love.

Real love, rare to most humans and misinterpreted by so many as the chemical reaction of one's anatomy is far from what most are capable of. It requires the ability to see beyond onesself and is infinite - no condition or circumstance can alter it. Common 'feelings' often mistaken for love include infatuation, lust, a 'rush', admiration and so on.

Do not stand to be treated with anything less than what you recognise as the real thing. Whe it somes to your heart and the person you're anting to spend your lif ewith, do not be so easily prepared to trade your 'palace' for someone else's 'hut'.

Metaphorically speaking ofcourse. In other words - dont be foled and if you are quality (by the sounds of it you are), then dont settle for anything les than exactly that in someone else.

Good Luck, dont ever let the ignorance of others make you hard or loose who you are. People are greedy creatures and will take from you what they can, try and stay away from these types - they are majority. I assure you the good few left are worth seeking and waiting for.

Reply to Shae
Posted by: slr | 2007/05/15

lower case please??

I have a feeling that two postings with only upper case lettering might be indicative of someone who is perhaps too loud? brash?

have you asked chicks the reason why things did not work out?

Reply to slr
Posted by: uh huh | 2007/05/15

Do you really want to be with a whore?

She sure sounds like one!

Reply to uh huh
Posted by: anon | 2007/05/15

I wish there were more guys like you SOFT GUY. gee i did not<br>know there were still guys like you around which still has the<br>time to show affection and love. <br>

Reply to anon
Posted by: SOFT GUY | 2007/05/14

I GUESS SO, IM JUST TIRED OF HAVING HAPPINESS ELLUDE ME, WHAT MUST A GUY DO TO FIND SOMEONE DESENT? I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON SOMEONE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, VERY ROMANTIC, LOVE TO BOOST PEOPLE AND FULL OF AFFECTION. DOES ANYONE WHO LIKES THESE THINGS EVEN EXIST? IM BEGINNING TO BELIEVE THAT HAPPINESS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE, ONLY SOME ACHIEVE IT.

Reply to SOFT GUY
Posted by: hi | 2007/05/14

i believe that when youre in a relationship with some1 you dont go off with guy friends or girl friends, thats asking 4 trouble. if you do decide to let her go on this weekend, how will you know that she didnt do something there with a guy. if i was you i wont let her go i wont take that chance, but then again what does she feel for you to even mention on going with her guy friends?why doesnt she take you with? if she hasnt asked you to go with then theres def something to be worried about, coz why does she want to go alone? ive been in a relationship for 3 years now and neither of us does things alone, we do everything together.

Reply to hi