Question
Posted by: Jillian | 2003/03/17

My stomach how can i tone it into shape?

no matter what i eat i normally do not gain the weight. but how can i get rid of that one little fat roll and the love handles to tone up my abdomen and keep it that way? i also run one to two miles a day and still can not loose it. help please.

Hi Jillian

I suggest you go to the home page of this site and try either Shape up for Summer (home-based) or War on Wobbles (gym-based) exercise programmes I have designed. The programme includes cardiovascular training and weight-training. There are also many abdominal exercises you can do.

Good luck.