Question
Posted by: Barbles | 2004/10/13

My stomach has got fat and I need to minimise the fat, and have a flat stomach

I am a 32 year old lady awith one daughter, she is 15 yrs old, recently in June I was eating a lot and now I realise that I am having a big tummy, and I want to get rid of it, or else I need some advise which pills I must take.

please assist, I am desperate.

Dear Barbels
Please don't take any pills and potions are they all cost a lot of money and have negative side-effects. You can firstly lose weight all round with a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' at the top of this page, 'Weight loss' , ‘The right approach' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy), which will reduce the amount of fat stored in these problem areas. If you combine the diet with targeted exercises (join a good gym and ask your instructor for specific exercises that target the abdominal area and firm those muscles, or ask Fitness Doc for a specific set of home exercises that concentrated on the tummy, etc), then you should achieve an improvement. If you have been stretched excessively by the caesars and pregnancies then you may find that you need cosmetic surgery to solve this problem. There are also certain products that can help for these problem areas -contact Lilian Terry International at (021) 361-2606 and ask about their Cellulito Aromeopathic Complexes.

1
Posted by: Maryna | 2004/10/14

I've got stomach fat & I need to loose is!

Reply to Maryna