Posted by: Nikki | 2008/06/26

My PMS is Irregular

Hi Doc, Sorry to bother you but could you please give me some advise. I used Nordette 2 years ago, and currently not using any contraceptive. My period has always been irregular, i would get my period for 1 month, and then 4 or 5 months later i will get it again. Myself and my boyfriend has been dating for 4 years, and for the past year & a half, we have been having un-protected sex, due to our level of commitment and trust. But what i find strange, is that eversince i have been off the pill, and myself and my boyfriend have been having sex, and he comes in me, i have never felll pregnant. My only concern would be that i might not be able to have a baby one day. Is there a possibilty that i might not be fertile. Could the pill have damaged me???

Has nothing to do with the pill. SOunds like you may have polycystic ovary syndrome. You may need help in ovulating before getting pregnant