Question
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/11/22

My pill is making me Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggge!!

Dear Gynae doc
Please advise...
I was on Triphasil for a couple years and then switched to Marvelon.
Since on the Marvelon I've put on 11.5 kilos. People, no strangers, are asking me if I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!

What is it exactly in the pill that makes you fat.
And what would you suggest I change to??
~Wings~

There may be some water retention from the Pill and different people do react differently. asmin is supposed to have the least amount of water retention of all the Pills.

Bes wishes

3
Posted by: Csjds | 2005/11/23

Hi Wings

I used Triphasil first and gained alot of weight. I then went on to Marvalon and lost. I really think it about you as a person and the way your body reacts to it. Maybe it will be better if your gynae can describe the pill for you based on you and your body.

Reply to Csjds
Posted by: Nicky | 2005/11/22

I agree with YASMIN - Yasmin is excellent. I actually LOST Weight on it. I have stopped it now, and now I'm putting on. Try it.

Reply to Nicky
Posted by: YASMIN | 2005/11/22

Hi I would really suggest you go onto Yasmin. For me it has really had the minimum of side effects. I have had no weight gain etc.......... I think some pills just do this. If i were you i would change asap, cause 11.5kg is just not on!!!

Reply to YASMIN