Question
Posted by: Kevin | 2004/10/21

My Penis & Testicles

Hi,i'm turning 19 soon & i feel that there is something wrong with my penis.My penis is like a small boys when its limp(not erect)...it measures about 3 centimeters.But when erect it's about 13 centimeters.I feel that i may not be fully matured,but i have grown hair around my penis,underarms & legs.I also ejaculate sperm...& masturbated from a young age & still do when ever i feel horny.Could masturbating now & then be a problem. My penis/testicles seem small compared to pictures of other males.Please help me as i am very concerned...

Expert ImageTeen expert

Dear Kevin,

the size of your penis is within the normal range (12-17 cms when erect). Guys are different sizes and some are bigger than others. Masturbation does not affect penis size and you will not have caused growth stunting by masturbating.

Remember that a lot of pictures of guys may have been taken because they have a particularly large penis (as in porn etc), and that this is not representative of the average male in the same way that catwalk models are not representative of the average female body.

So Kevin things are ok, and also remember that guys physical development does continue into the early 20's.

1
Posted by: Bender | 2004/10/25

Hey Mate,

DO NOT PANIC!!!! There's a very old saying: " There are some boys who 'show' and others who 'grow'. Some guys have rather large members when not hard, but grow dramatically when hard, other boys seem to have a large limp one, but when they are hard it hardly gets any bigger! I've seen my fare share, and I used to worry when I saw them soft and small, but then, I would always be very pleasantly supprised to find them grow, and grow and grow! If you are hard at about 13 cm's, then you have very little to worry about.

Reply to Bender