Question
Posted by: SQ peny | 2005/11/29

My penis is skew

I do not think I'm normal. Erection is not a problem, great, problem is when it is hard it does not point straight. Similar to a banana shape.
I took note of the in my late teens (+ 15) i'm almost 23 now . this can't be right, will i work properly with a partner.

SQ, it all depends on how much it really curves. Most men have a slight curvature to the left or right and this seldom has any impact on intercourse. When it bends up or down, it can make intercourse painful or impossible. If the curvature is so that it causes pain with erection you might suffer from Peyronie’s disease.
Peyronie's disease is most common in men in their forties to sixties, but can be seen as early as the twenties and thirties. The disease usually presents with one of three problems: most common is pain on erection; secondly is curvature of the penis with erection; and lastly, difficulty having erections, or impotence. All of these may lead to inability to have satisfactory intercourse.
The usual finding of the patient with Peyronie’s disease is a lump in the penis that is felt when the penis is soft. This is usually the area where the discomfort occurs in those patients that do have discomfort with erections. In many cases, Peyronie's disease will present with mild aching or uneasiness in a specific area of the penis well before any lump or "plaque" can be felt. As time progresses, the plaquing may spread causing more irregularity, bending or discomfort. In most patients, however, only a single lesion is felt.
If this sounds like it might be your problem, you will have to go and see an urologist. Good luck.