Question
Posted by: tips | 2008/01/20

my pelvis hurts when i urinate

hello sometimes when i urinate my pelvis hurts but when i hang on for a long time it doesnt i have just starting drinking heaps off water know but my mucaus could be from whit to green to yellow my urine is fine i throught it might be over excersizeing as i have hurt my grone muscle and it is still hurting after a few months on a walking meachine i am thinking i might have a infection or stretch my pelvic muscals i dont know

It is difficult to tell without an examination. It could be any of the possibilities you mention. You should see your doctor.

1
Posted by: tips | 2008/01/21

i have forgotton to say as well i can feel my pelvis burn as well i have only had one partner for the last 14 years so it cant be a std or can you get a std off public toilets as well i have a funny smell please help me i have being haveing ural and crandberry juice

Reply to tips