Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/18

My messed up life..

So R was at my house last nite and we got take aways and once again he struggled to take out his wallet again.... So this morning I sent him an sms I don't want to be spunged on, been there done that - silence from his side.

G just phoned me said his coffee date was HORRIBLE, she's not pretty like me, she does not have my sence of humour, he's a d**s, he hurt me yesterday, he's sorry, can he phone me later and chat? I said ok he said it's not a convincing ok i said JIP !

What to do ? Do I go to Sun City with him and the kids ? Act cool, give him a chance ? Stuur hom in my mer in ?

,,,,,

17
Posted by: Huh | 2004/11/18

Very nicely said SLR

Reply to Huh
Posted by: Huh | 2004/11/18

I can't understand how everyone can butter CP Mom up when if R was writing to this forum , the same people would say DUMP HER ???? Aren't humans a strange bunch

Reply to Huh
Posted by: SLR | 2004/11/18

why so desperate to get a guy? where do you meet all these men?

you will not be happy in a relationship unless you can be happy on your own as well.....and you seem WAY too desperate to ever like your own company. work on that first, me thinks.

Also, what kind of message are you giving your kid? That women MUST have a guy around them, even if the guy does not make her happy??

You are acting like a slut, but without sex being involved. Please think about it : I do not mean this nastily, but you seem to have a new serious date or relationship every few weeks and at age 37 surely you should know by now what you want from a guy.....and not string them along till you have had enough?

At age 40 I can tell within a few hrs if this is a keeper or not, but you seem to be it for the ego boost or to combat loneliness or all the wrong reasons.

Take care. There are more people involved here than just YOU.

Reply to SLR
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/18

Of course yes, gebruik hom hierdie naweek om jou te spoil, en dan volgende week as jy lus is, sê vir hom jy het 'n blind date!!

Of, miskien is hierdie naweek absoluut fantasties, jy sal nie weet tensy jy nie gaan nie!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/18

Nog een ou kansie kan seker nie skade doen nie ? Hou net my hart daaruit tot ek seker is .... Dankie Mona !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: JG | 2004/11/18

Using this forum for self-pity rubbish is like buying a Rolls Royce and letting the dog pee on the tires.

Reply to JG
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/18

If you love something set it free, if it comes back to you, its yours, if it doesnt, then it never was.

According to that saying, you are allowed to take him back....

Reply to Mona
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/18

Jemma - maybe het hy nou gesien wat hy in my het ?

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: Huh | 2004/11/18

Yip

As I said the other day --- Do unto others...........
CP Mom treats R as 'second best' now she has been stung and all her friends feel sorry for her .... shame poor wee woman

Reply to Huh
Posted by: Jemma | 2004/11/18

As G se date lekker, mooi, snaaks en ryk was sou jy nooit weer van hom gehoor het nie maar aangesien dit aaklig was, hardloop jy terg nou jou toe. Ek dink in jou hart weet jy ek praat nou die waarheid.

As ek jy was sou ek hom nie saamgevat het nie. As hy nou regtig sy mind opgemaak het en besluit het dat jy die een is met wie hy 'n verhouding wil probeer sal hy mos vir jou wag tot Maandag. En dan weet jy ook dat hy nie net teruggekom het omdat jy die enigste beskikbare een was nie.

Ek sal sê gaan geniet die naweek saam met jou dogter en vriendin en kyk wat die nuwe week vir jou voorlhou.

Sterkte.

Reply to Jemma
Posted by: Groan | 2004/11/18

Oh no, not the attack of the Boring Life CP Mom again!!! How much more fothis are we going to be subjected to? Quick, pass me the poison. Aaaarghhhh!!!!!

Reply to Groan
Posted by: Cookie | 2004/11/18

hoekom soek ons altyd die probleem by ons self. Ek lees nou San se comment en soos sy se Hy is nie jou moeite werd nie !! Ek weet self nie. Wie sal ooit mans verstaan ??

Reply to Cookie
Posted by: San | 2004/11/18

CP MOM, ek is maar een van daai stilles hierrond, sien maar net almal se pyn. Al wat ek vir jou wil se ... daar's baie visse in die see. As jy 'n oomblik twyfel aan een van hierdie ouens .... gaan aan met jou lewe, soek verder, moenie 'n oomblik van jou kosbare tyd mors net om iemand in jou lewe te he nie!! As jy gedurig met die vrees leef dat jy alleen gaan sit, vermors jy kosbare oomblikke van jou lewe, geniet elke dag, geniet dit wat jy het, maak 'n definitiewe besluit om nie gebruik te word nie. G'n man is jou trane werd nie. As hy nie die moeite werd is nie, he must get lost!

Reply to San
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/11/18

He just phoned said he's kicking himself and is regretting his stupid decision. Wanted to know if we can please still go and he'll do everything. Wanted to know what he needed to go and buy for the weekend food, booze etc.......

Ja jong ek sal dit maar deurruk en soos julle se my distance hou....

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/18

R: Stuur HOM in sy moer in. Spunging off a single mother is disgusting. And in the courting stage of your relationship too! What might he expect later should you decide to give him a chance?

G: What he did yesterday was also disgusting, but he said he was sorry. Give him the second chance he asked for, but keep your guard up. Don't let him in again yet. Let him prove that he's serious about making you (and all the kids per implication) happy first.

Go to Sun City with him and have fun. (o:

Reply to lulu
Posted by: Q | 2004/11/18

Hy first stop nailing your self to a tree, second stop trying so hard to get some one they are not worth it. If you are not happy your kid will not be happy!!!! These guys one sees a opertunity to spunge the other one to get what he wants and then leave. But you guy are not really conected so give it a shot, you go and spunge for once and just relax and look at what he does then deside!!! Dont be so hard on yourlive girl its not that bad just deurmekaar

Reply to Q
Posted by: Mona | 2004/11/18

Oh golly gosh!! I suppose everyone deserves a second chance, and meeting up with this other coffee girl, made him realise what you mean to him... well i hope so!! I weekend away sounds good, go and enjoy it, go as friends and see where it leads to. Maybe you end up deciding that he is not for you after spending a weekend with him.

Reply to Mona