Question
Posted by: man's woman | 2005/11/30

my man's package

My bf and i are both 17 and wunna have sex but everytime i start gettin naked and gettin his pants off he pulls away. So i asked him and says that he is scared that i will think he has a small dick. He thinks iv seen the other guys from the school naked, and the truth is i havent even seen a penis before. I eventually told him to wip it out and show me and i measured it, and then something else, but it was 16.3 cm which is like 6.5 inches. To u woman who have seen 1 or more or the mans how does that compare? big, small, average, useless, what?

This forum is for adults over the age of 18 years. Please redirect your questions to Teen sex advice column

EMc

5
Posted by: ?@? | 2005/11/30

You should not be having sex at that age.

Reply to ?@?
Posted by: the real wow | 2005/11/30

please get yr own name (wow) taken akready and yes i think the mature and open minded people do discuss these thinks openly nothing to hide so to the person who answered under the name (wow) get a life. maybe if u had something useful to say it wud be better okay

Reply to the real wow
Posted by: Kate | 2005/11/30

JJ, I think they have computer classes at school 1st lesson or something.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: i'll humor he/she | 2005/11/30

6.5 is average. Enjoy what you got and don't look deeper.

Reply to i'll humor he/she
Posted by: JJ | 2005/11/30

These type of stories always come up in the mornings. WHY?

Reply to JJ