Question
Posted by: Loli | 2004/10/29

My man does not want me to come to his place

Have known him for the past three and a half years, every time I ask to go to his place he changes the subject and promises to call back and confirm

I really have reach a point that I'm going to leave him even though i love, fell have been a foo!!!!l long enough

Please help

Sounds suspicious, though there could be various explanations. Maybe he doesn't want you to meet his 4 wives and 37 kids ; but maybe he's shy --- maybe his place is more shabby than the impression he likes to give people, and he feels embarrassed to let you see that maybe he doesn't come from such a great place. Though of course if you really like him, that shouldn't bother you.

4
Posted by: Loli | 2004/11/01

Thank you all,

I love him for who and what he is, careless about money and material things

Reply to Loli
Posted by: Madue | 2004/10/29

I was in the same boat as u, only to find out that he doesn't want to be seen by others as a group-up. And mind u he was 30 yrs old. I left him and now i am with someone who is proud of me.

How old is he anyway?

Reply to Madue
Posted by: DM | 2004/10/29

I dont want to sound rude but I think he is married. Just try to find out. How old is he?

Reply to DM
Posted by: NM | 2004/10/29

He might be embarred about his place - or maybe he's still staying with his folks!! How old is he?

Reply to NM