Question
Posted by: SSSSSSSSSs | 2007/05/07

My lovely curves

How can I best get my Butt and thighs toned????

I searched through the exercises and there is a lot but I'm not at a gym. Which of those exercises is the best and works the fastest???

I'm getting married soon and would love to give my man the best of me!!!

There are a few exercises on the Fitness page of this site that can be done from home. It's more challenging, that is for sure, but you can still do them. If you click on Programmes, you'll find that most of the programmes make use of exercises that can be done from the home, not only the gym.

A lot of this however depends on what your current weight is and whether you actually have the weight to lose. Because toning means different things to different people - if for example you have maybe 10 kg to lose, then I would actually suggest that you focus more on the cardio training, because that's more effective for weight loss and toning. If you are already at a goa weight, then it's up to these exercise, but not at the expense of cardio training, whcih is still really important for you to try.