Question
Posted by: Ingy | 2007/12/08

my love stories - need ur comment

my bf & i been together since 2004, we love each other. he loves me in such a way that i don't have any complains. but there's is something boardaring me about him, it happened months ago. though we've been 2gether since 2004 but we only started being intimate this year april, the past 2years we've been living in different provinces but now we are in the same province since august.

he is the one who broke my virginity & he worship me for that, but what boarders me about him is that on our first night 2gether he told me that he was the virgin also, and i broke his virginity. i was shocked but i didn't have a reason not to believe him coz he was raised the same way as myself (no sex before marriege way) and he told me that he didn't sleep with his x gf, of which their relationship did even last.

when tym goes on i found out from him that actually he did sleep with her. his ex was very angry with him, she traced me and called and ask if im his gf or what - i deined it and say he was only proposing me coz i wanted to find the truth. she told me that she is his ex and that they were together since 2002, in 2004 he went for inservice training she was faithfull to him and waited for him for the whole year and on that whole year he met me and he was busy proposing me for the whole of that year.

she even told me that when he came back he was different he didn't want anything to do with her but she believed on their relationship, she said he is such a dog he never bought her a present, she can't even remember him calling her with nice words. she even told me that she is the one who tought him everything about sex(i.e he was a virgin), and that she didn't allow him to penentrate her without a condom coz she had a feel that he was going to leave her. (& she was warning me)

the woman was on fire wishing all the bad things to happen to him, she even told all of his friends & colleages about his perfomance in bad. it was so hard for me as this is my man that she was embarrassing like that. I thought to myself that he deserved it coz I couldn't understand why he lied to me.

I ask him if he was cheating on me or her 2005, he said that he was not involded with her but she was stoking him.

we urgued about this in such a way that i couldn't talk to him for the whole week, i asked him why did he lied about his past relationship, he was on his knees saying that he thought that i wasn't going to be with him looking the way i was raised and that i respected my self until i was 25, he said that he felt that he wasnot worthy to have, i forgave him and moved on, coz i really believed that he loves me and even his family is happy & supportive of our relationship.

his ex was very angry to find out that actually im his gf and he has introduced me to his family - asking that why he didn't want to introduce her(that woman was very crazy- im telling you!!).

though it all over now and his ex has given up on him but i cann't help it but wondering about his reasons of lieing to me. I lways wonder if is there anything that I don't know about him. now im like spying on him, i even sent him an email using the address he does know and i pretendend to be a woman who is intersted in him,we were communicating but he didn't know that he was communicating with me, and he will tell this woman that he has a heart for one woman and that how much he loves me. i was so disapointed when he came to me and tell me that theres this crazy woman who want to date him. he even forwaded me this email that already have.

the fact that he lied in the brginning, on our first special night it boaders me even today. i want a solution to my situation, pls help.

Its hard to understand why you disbelieve the Ex, and believe him --- or how you manage to trust him after what you have discovered. He seems to have cheated on, and lied to, both you and his ex. Don't you deserve someone more honest and trustworthy ?

1
Posted by: YES | 2007/12/10

Yes you deserve better Ingy,not an easy decision to take but will be a brave one ( walking out).
The husband i married cheated his wife with me,he was always blaming his ex and i truasted him until he cheated me with another lady a month after our marriage.
you are lucky that his ex is giving you warnings,very lucky.

Reply to YES