Question
Posted by: YoungteenKyle | 2007/03/14

My life is ruined.Sweating

I am a14 yr old boy who has a problem with sweating,especially my palms and bum which makes me not wanna go anywhere.Lately i've contemplated suicide due to the bullying and other life problems.I've been given an Aluminium copperide deoderant but what about my palms and bum as i leave sweatmarks on the seat

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our cyberdoc as this is a medical question

thanks

2
Posted by: Joe | 2007/03/15

Another thing you have got a great life ahead of you stuff everbody else and do what makes you happy kyle. Live your life dont think about suicide I have been there. As for the bullying, I wish I coulsd help you out but I suggest you go to a gym and start training get bigger.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: Joe | 2007/03/15

Listen kyle dont be stupid there is a cure. Go to your family doctor and tell him about it. There is a medicine out there called ventapulman that will sort your problem out 100%. It is tablets you take daily. Hope this helps bro

Reply to Joe