Posted by: Shame | 2008/08/21

My life is a mess!!!!!!


How can I use pshycology to persuade my husband to give us another chance? I don' t have much time left! He moved in with his brother and his wife and now I have to make a plan to get my stuff out of the place before the end of the month, in other words, he is throwing us out! I have nothing now, no job, no money, no car, nothing! I love him so much and nothing I do works! I am so sad, I know that I will get over this, but I feel so weak right now, there' s nothing I feel like doing! How can a person give up a marriage after only 3 months? He said that it was the most difficult decision he ever had to make, but isn' t that bullshit? If he really loved me he would have fought for me! I don' t know what to do. He is 250km away from me, he is there, I am here! I had to get away for a few days, but when I was gone he cancelled our new home, he put our stuff in boxes and went to an attorney already and arranged with his brother to stay there. What about me and my son, where must we go? I DO NOT want a divorce, I want to work things out, I can' t just give up after only 3 months! Does he expect a marriage to be perfect all the time or what? Is it because his father was married 8 times? Is he following his father' s footsteps? I can' t even begin to describe how I feel right now! I really feel like dying! Please help me, I don' t have any time left!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

It is indeed peculiar and almost pathetic for someone to so grossly over-react after only 3 months in a marriage. Why on earth has he become so panicked and unreasonable ? The son --- is it his ? If so, how can he abandon his own child, too ? You DO need to see a good lawyer as soon as posible, to protect your rights and interests and those of the child. From the sound of it he really never saw his father handle any marriage well, or psersevere in dealing with any problems that arose. But going away and trying to escape from the situation won't help at all. See a lawyer and remind him that you will seek high maintenance, especially if he has no real grounds for ending the marriage at this time ( supposing that you haven't been flagrantly unfaithful, etc ) --- maybe he will have to support you as well as the child, and may be more interested in marriage counselling as an alternative

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.