Question
Posted by: Minky | 2007/05/23

My Lesbain Boss Sucked me

Please help me guyz, i went to the workshop with my boss and we shared a room with x2single beds, she asked me if we can combine the beds together cos in standerton its cold, i didnt have a problem, as we were about to sleep, she asked me that why my inner lips of my vagina are so long and she wanted to touch them as she said she've never seen such lond ones b4.

In the middle of the night i caughted her sucking my p*****sy as she noticed that i was awake she said she couldnt sleep and she knew that i was gonna wake up to play with her, she sucked me so nice though but now i am very uncomfortable working with her again, no one knows about this as yet, but my problem is that i have to think of her all the times when i am making luv to my b/f. is there anyone that can advise me on this matter?

Dear Minky
This is not a medical problem. I see you posted on the sexologist website already.