Question
Posted by: javas | 2007/04/17

My legs are very thin

I have tried to play soccer, lift weights and marathon running eating too much but still my legs are thin

Dear Javas
If you have a genetic tendency to have thin legs (i.e. if other members of your family also have this type of build), then it is difficult to change this type of physical condition. I must admit that some of the exercises you have been doing (the soccer and marathon running), will NOT increase the size of your legs as they are mainly aerobic. Did you do weight lifting with your legs or your arms? If you are a member of a gym please ask the instructor to work out a programme for you that targets the leg muscles and makes them increase in size. Otherwise ask Fitness Doc on this Website for exercises that increase the muscles of the legs. If you are thin all over, it may help to read the articles I have written on 'Gaining weight'. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Diet Basics' and 'Weight gaining' to access these articles.

1
Posted by: Nomsa | 2007/04/17

Unemicondo nje kuphela wena... accept it....

Reply to Nomsa