Question
Posted by: Dude | 2004/12/08

my immortal

Dear Hell,

I’d like to say I’m over u, but ‘m not, I’d like to say I met someone new but I havent’…

I’d like to say I’m getting out and havin a great time but I can’t… u already know I’m smoked up, dopped up and going mad, how sad …pray for liberation from what we had…

Last night my relative reality met the world with a bang… I didn’t want to believe it but u know me better…

found ur CD’s in the player… it was one of ur brothers mix and a few others… fate guided my hand to chamber no 5… remember that’s how much older u r 2 me… but what is age when love sets everythin free…

skipped through the tracks and then sat on no12… it’s December, u left me same time last year do u remember…

The song that played told me how it was and how it is, a song u used to listen 2, did u leave it for me, to remind me of subjective reality… did u leave knowin how long it would b for someone like myself to forgive someone like u for the way u treated me, for the life we sacrificed to make the life we had, the work it involved, were u void of the standin together and fallin divided, were u listenin when I confided, I listened to u, I heard u well, did u even care about anyone else but urself…

I 2 have a choice and wish only the best for u and for me now, I can say I wish the best for me now as there is no longer the drain of my life force that took up all the attention and focus of my being… I am left wounded but knowing better, I am weak but growin stronger, I don’t hear abusive voices any longer… only time will heal… time the divine, the meter of my life line, the division between physical and spiritual… the rhythm of soul still beats but ever so silent…

the song, the words … reminded me that I am not yet free, I still live though the day with a part of u… the tears flowed strong as the music grew loud…

my immortal
I’m so tired of being here
suppressed by all of my childish fears
and if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
because your presence still lingers here
and it won't leave me alone

these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real
there's just too much that time cannot erase

when you cried I’d wipe away all of your tears
when you'd scream I’d fight away all of your fears
and I’ve held your hand through all of these years
but you still have all of me

you used to captivate me
by your resonating light
but now I’m bound by the life you left behind
your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

these wounds won't seem to heal
this pain is just too real

but you still have all of me

I’ve tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
and though you're still with me
I’ve been alone all along

Hi Dude,
As everyone says, you have a talented heart, and talent in expressing yourself. This uncomfortable phase will pass, and, as you say, you will be stronger for healing this apparent episode of weakness.

10
Posted by: J | 2004/12/08

Hey Dude

Remember:"gain closure for urself and move on to new places, different faces that respect and cherish urs..."

I hope u will take your own advice.

Take care and lots of *hugs* your way!

Reply to J
Posted by: Logan | 2004/12/08

Annie

And so you win the nobel prize for taking something someone
cant put in other words and run them down.

So many personal pain and memorys can be tied to a song
and sharing this helps like you will not beleave.

IT'S CALLED PASSION.

Reply to Logan
Posted by: annie | 2004/12/08

This is not Talent??
This is the words of a song that he copied!

Reply to annie
Posted by: Logan | 2004/12/08

Dude

You have a talent to love with your soul and to speak with your heart DONT LOOSE IT passion is a gift.

Do you know wat gets me true : Pearce me with steel rent me
with your claw and fang for as i die another legend shall be born.

Look up ( painted on my heart by the cult)

You will apresiate this we share the same boat.

Reply to Logan
Posted by: Tracy | 2004/12/08

Hey Dude

As usual wonderful way with your words and expression. Take care. Lots of hugs

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: Juzlisen | 2004/12/08

Hey there Dude
Remember the five stages of recovery?
You're nearly there, dont break ok - you will get through this just fine.
I love it that you can express yourself so well - that shows allot of emotional maturity.
****admiration** air-kisses ----- lots of big bear hugz****
Never be ashamed or afraid to show your feelings/emotions.
You always have someone to talk to ok.
Take care
Juz

Reply to Juzlisen
Posted by: Paul | 2004/12/08

Hang in there man.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/12/08

You express your pain very well. But I know as well that you can just generally express yourself quite well... maybe this is a phase for you, but know that you have successfully gotten me feeling & reliving, the depth of my own loneliness.

You should really consider using this great talent to a more public audience, if you aren't already.

Take it easy,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun
Posted by: CP MOM | 2004/12/08

ag man DUDE i wish i had words for you *hug*

Sterkte !

Reply to CP MOM
Posted by: HOPE | 2004/12/08

Wow that is quite hectic...

Always remember that there is Hope to hang onto - to know that life is worth living and no matter how messed up it can seem ....its not forever.

Pain is unfortunalty very sore but it doesnt last forever it gets easer as time passes and soon you will see the light of happiness again and move on in life.

Thinking of you!

Reply to HOPE