Question
Posted by: angel | 2008/06/04

my husband's ignores me

i have this problem with my husband he gets angry about silly things and does not talk to for days he he sleeps on the far end of the bed and does not even touch me. Once this went on for a month, i live and do every thing for him yet he treats me like dirt. The thing is this i am starting to hate this man. The last time he stopped talking to me was because I did not buy bread, he says it is about ethics. I cook, iron give him his lunch yet he does not talk to me. Please help cos I think he has a major problem.

He sounds rather childish and sulky. And if he sees an ethical problem in your not buying bread for him, he has a truly bizarre idea of what ethics is. As apple says, it belongs in a playground, not in a marriage. Marriage counselling is what is needed, though I understand that he may be reluctant. Maybe if you stop doing so much for him ( he can do his own lunch, cleaning, etc. ) there'd be something he'd want to talk about, and you could offer to consider returning some of your services in return for his sincere participation in marriage counselling

12
Posted by: Mary Owen | 2015/04/08

Yay!! you cannot believe what this spell caster Dr Brave just did for me!!! Was this all a magic?? "This is totally a Easter miracle for me lol" My mouth are short of words. “I got a divorce from my husband when I was six months pregnant with my second child. We had only been married for a short time and had another child who was 1 year old. We had been arguing and quarreling nonstop since the day our first child was conceived, no love nor trust from him anymore so he divorced. And all these whiles, I have been trying all different means to get him back, I also tried some different spell casters from other countries, but none of them could bring Richard back to me. It was only Dr Brave who guaranteed me an urgent 48 hours spell casting, and he assure me that my husband will be with me before Easter day. I am writing to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you for keeping your promises, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back today 2nd of April 2015.. I was thrilled to know that you are specialized in reuniting Lovers. I never thought, in my whole life, that I would be writing to thank someone for casting a love spell on my marriage, but that day has arrived! I have never been happier in my life, and I feel like all of my dreams has turned into reality now. Thank you, Dr Brave , for helping me through the worst times of my life, for being such a great spell caster, and for giving me a love spell that has brought me so much joy. If you doubt his ability, trust me. You should take a chance. It pays off in ways you could never even imagine, Contact him through his website: http://enchantedscents.tripod.com/lovespell/ or his Email: bravespellcaster@gmail.com . thank you so much sir (Mary Owen from UK)

Reply to Mary Owen
Posted by: Mary Owen | 2015/04/08

Reply to Mary Owen
Posted by: Carol Thomas | 2015/01/14

I met my husband in my first year of senior high school, Its not like i met him during my first year of being senior , it was more like we started dating during that period in time. It was the first time in my life i felt like my heart was going to explode when anyone touched me or kissed me. I knew i was in love with him and there was no way of saying that i wasn't and i also believed that he loved me just as much as i loved him. In more sense i could mistake what we felt as something magical. We planned our lives together thinking and knowing we are going to be together forever and nothing was ever going to tear us apart. But life being as it is, we woke up and reality set in. Although this month made it the 9th year since we have being together, last year was brought us series of problems. Professionally, i am a medical doctor and he is an art painter so there is no way on earth i will always be around because its the nature of my profession. I always made sure i spend most of my free time with him and not friends. As much as i love him, i also love saving lives so it was so selfish to ask me to choose. I will never ask him to choose between me and his art work because i knew how much he loved painting and how much he loved me also. O well that is all history just wanted you all know what caused our problem. I can go on and on telling how selfish he was towards me and my profession but it will be pointless. In the end i found out he was seeing someone else even if we were still married. I only knew about three months after they started their affair. And his reason for cheating was that he needs closure that i made sure i gave each time i was home with him. All that needing of closure speech could also be rephrased as he was tired of us and needed someone new after eight years of been together. I wish i told him he was never going to see me again but it was the opposite he ended us there and then. Call me crazy or whatever, i knew in my heart that if i had let him go like that i would never had found love again. A spell caster called Metodo Acamu help me cast a spell to bring us back together. I know it sounds hypocritical to even mention i used a spell to get back together with my husband because for goodness sake i am a medical doctor and i should know better than that but it true along with every other testimony about Metodo Acamu spell you have all seen on the Internet. Like most of the testimonies you may have read, i never intended on contact a spell caster but desperation drove me to am only glad i contacted the right one. He only asked me to provide four materials that i can not disclose which i was to mail to him through DHL or UPS but i decided to just send the total cost to him Because firstly my job does not permit me the time secondly some of the materials where not even found here in Chicago or the united state as a whole while other did not just go down with me to actually send via mail. But i to be sincere with you his spell worked. We are more in love than ever before just like when we first started dating and our relationship is more healthier than it ever was. Its been six months since Metodo Acamu help me get back together with my husband and like i said his month made it our 9th year of being together. I will his email contact here for mailing purpose { metodoacamufortressx@yahoo.com }

Reply to Carol Thomas
Posted by: mercy | 2013/08/09

i am Mrs mercy i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 2 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce and that he hates me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i just want to try if something will come out of it. I contacted DR. omoba for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman that she cast a spell on him that is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me and he told me that i should forgive him, he settled to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that the Dr omoba shrine casted on him that made him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you DR. omoba for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i want you my friends who are passing through this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact dromobaspellhome@gmail.com and you will see that your problem will be solved.Add a comment...

Reply to mercy
Posted by: angel | 2008/06/11

thanks you guys for all the advice, and for taking the time to read my problem. At least there are real people that care. I will take charge of my life, hopefully soon.

God Bless each one of you.

Reply to angel
Posted by: zaza | 2008/06/05

hey girl it sounds like you hubby is having aserious problem that u wont know about.He cant be mad at you just bcos u didnt buy bread -there is something deep either than that.If my hubby ignores me i just try and keep myself busy somehow until his mood is back.Its so irritating cos u want answers and thn he just wont tell u whats eating him.Watch tv or read a mag.I know it sounds easy but ignore him as well.

Reply to zaza
Posted by: ceeeperson | 2008/06/05

i would leave him lady, this is only going to get worse if ur starting to hate him already, i know this from past experience. be strong,take the leap, do what is right for you and you will feel so free.

Reply to ceeeperson
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/06/04

my dad was the same as that. my mum did it all for him. i often wished they would devorce. now years later it is a bit better. I think tho if u love him then go for counceling and dont let the kids (if u have any) suffer with you. If he is going to change then help him do it now and go for counceling. trust me, you dont want to live like that for years. we have waited too many years for dad to change and it caused a lot of resentment and fear and tears.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Been there | 2008/06/04

Oh how I feel for you, my husband used to be like that and it used to crush me. Convincing him to go for individual or couple counseling is first prize but men like that usually wouldnt want to go for counseling, Until such time he does agree to go, heres some advice, dont nag him to communicate with you or keep asking him whats wrong because he probably expects that. Also dont stop doing what you usually do, like cooking or ironing. Because youre probably doing it because his behaviour doesnt affect the fact that you have a responsibility as a wife to do certain things, which is much more matured than he is acting. Just dont let him feel you are serving on him because that will make him feel its ok what he is doing to you. If he is in one of his moods, make food, but then tell him in a very neutral tone, Ive made supper (or lunch whatever it is), if you want it, Ive left it in the microve or on the table, dont go and give it to him, because that will almost be like you are condoning his behaviour. As far as sleeping on the far side of the bed, just make as if it doesnt bother you, believe me he will stop as soon as he sees it doesnt bother you. Men like these are master manipulators and they thrive on their actions affecting you, so try as far as you can to act as if it doesnt bother you, this will frustrate the hell out of him. My husband used to sleep on the couch when he was like that, and I used to stress about it, until I just ignored it, he never does that anymore. I know it seems stupid to do what seems like solving childish behaviour with the same kind of behaviour, but until youve lived it, you will know that this, besides counselling for whatever complex he is suffering from, is the only thing that will help, and getting them to counseling is usually almost impossible.

I know what youre going through, if youre newly married and without kids, get out if you are not willing to struggle through this, because its a struggle and it takes a lot to be with someone like that and to get to a point where it starts being ok. If youre going to stay, get help in rthe form of counslling, youre going to need it. Good luck and God bless

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Sybella | 2008/06/04

Hi Angel

It does seem like your husband has major issues and the first chance he gets, he takes it out on you.You should try speaking to him even when he doesn't want to, even if you guys argue at least then it shows there is communication.Problems come up in relationships due to lack of communication.He is your husband you should be able to speak to him about anything and he should do the same for you.Don't let petty arguments get in the way of you guys having a great marriage.If you try speaking to him about his issues and it doesn't work then you guys should go for marraige counselling.Sometimes you would be surprised at the issues people have.

Reply to Sybella
Posted by: Babe | 2008/06/04

I totaly agree with Apple! U said in your own words "i live and do every thing for him yet he treats me like dirt".

Let him know that 2 can play that game.... next time he does it just carry on as normal and act as if it does not bother you ... and to start when u go to sleep 2night u must lie on the far end of the bed. Give him his own medicine back.

Reply to Babe
Posted by: apple | 2008/06/04

he sounds like my father- always blowing up if the food has too much salt or anything really! It is really a reflection of his immaturity in handling a relationship with other people and has nothing to do with your behaviour or 'ethics'. I've always called it 'playground behaviour'- cos it is so childish. Perhaps you both need to go for relationship counselling where you discuss how you are going to deal with conflict and how you relate to each other and most importantly when he ignores you you need to be strong enough to just ignore him (and also stop mothering and taking care of him) when he is being a child! Cooking, ironing, taking care of him should be an expression of love not a chore. you are empowering him by allowing the behaviour towards you to continue.

Reply to apple