Posted by: Didi | 2008/06/26

My hubby

I've got serious problem with my hubby, i came with my 10years old boy and he's got two children from previous marriage and two outside marriage.We got a baby girl, the problem is he want me to treat his child with kit gloves, i mean this kids are 21 and 18 years old lazy spoiled brad, with no morals and respect.

He expects me to borrow his son my car while he does not have a drivers license though he can drive.There is this other day where he asked my son whether he feed the dog and i was the one who did and i answered and said yes i did and he became angry.Telling me i 'm defending him even though i tried to explain that i answered because my son was asleep and i fed the dog.

He says i'm selfish i don't want his children not considering my feelings at all, like invite them without informing me, could you please advise me?

Of course, if he truly and sensibly cared about his kids, he should both want to treat all the kids the same, and to prevent them from becoming spoiled, and to ensure that they learn respect and manners.
YOu should refuse to lend your car to the boy, because without a drivers license he could be arrested for driving at all, and you might even suffer penalties too, so far as I know. He an't blame you for not wanting to break the law, surely --- and wouldn't this policy of not lending him the car encourage the silly boy to get his license ?
And younger children deserve more attention and consideration, relevant to their ages. By 21 and 18 his brood ought to be planning to move out on their own.