Posted by: GIRL | 2004/10/04


Hi Doc. please help me. i marride my hubby on the 29th MAY this year.
My hubby and i work far form each other but when it's weekend he tells me to be at his parents house where they stay cozz we do not have a house of our own at the moment.but of coz when we get marride he told that he does not have to built me a house now maybe after sometime, yes i did agree with him since i love him.

i'm renting a house where i stay and he stays atthe hstel where he works ana things are fine between us we love each other so dealry we even see each other during weekends when he is off is either he comes where i stay or i go where he stays.

one thing i donot like is going to his parent's house i know is good to see them i love them very much as they born my hubby and he's really a gift to me but he wants to visit them withe aim that he wants me to stay with them, infact he wants us to be there when we are off but i told him amny times that i want us to have our own place and at the moment i do understand his situation about money and something like that.

we spent a lot of money on our wedding day that's why we don;t have much now. then he has a good job and being paid a good salary of which i know that when we save when can built our own home and where he works he''ll given a house to stay not in ahostel coz he's married now.

but how do i tell him that i don';t want to be at his paren'ts house. co zhe insist even if i try hard to explain he says we don't have our own place. what must i do.OUR MARRIAGE IS VERY GOOD.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

I'm not sure I understand something --- if he works at a hotel, and they provide him with accomodation there, do they not provide a maried man with married accomodation, ie, for his wife as well ? Or would that be a problem because your work is far from his ? It sounds as if after the high cost of the wedding, money is a bit short now, so presumably you are both saving money as much as you can, in good savings accounts, to get enough money to look for buying, renting or building a house for yourselves. As that can obviously take some time ( to put together enough money ) the question is what's best to do in the meantime. You seem anxious that if you went to stay with his family, you might besome less likely to be able to get a place of your own ?

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Art | 2004/10/05

Well seems you are afraid of your husband, try telling him how you feel explain that you wish for the privacy to make your marriage even better. the only way is to actually communicate no communication and you will end up with all sorts of issues

Reply to Art

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.