Question
Posted by: Drewsa | 2003/03/04

My heart beats stronger but at a normal rate

Doc,
At times my heart beats stronger than usual, this however does not affetc the pace of the beat. It is sometimes followed by a strong pulse on the inside of the left arm. A slight pull would be felt in the centre of my chest. I would relieve this my beating slightly and breathing deeply, controling breath rate.
My chest is so bony. I am of a reasonable weight. I undegone weight index examination which the doctor was satisfied. I am however not impressed with the amount of muscles on the centre of my chest.

Thanking you in advance.

Drewsa, maybe it’s because it’s one in the morning, but I don’t clearly understand what the question is. Please repost your question explaining exactly what it is that you want to know. Good luck.