Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011/04/01

My Great Aunt

Hi Cybie

Loving the Weather! Also happy its Friday.

I have spoken to my mom and she advised that My Great Aunt is getting old really fast now. Difficult to walk, apparently she also fallen on the " stoep"  in the week. My mom keeps on telling me to prepare myself for the worst as they all think she is not going to be with us much longer. I made a mistake in her age she is actually 87 years old.

I have now decided to phone her every day round about the same time just to let her know I am there for her. Also told her that I would go buy her some clothes and its not a problem. She is so worried about being a burden.

I dont want to prepare myself. I am not ready to lose her.

Preparing to lose her doesn;t harm her, and may actually free you to enjoy whatever time you still have with her, more.

1