Question
Posted by: cheated on me | 2007/03/01

my g-friend

Hi. iv was dating this girl on and off for about 3 years. we broke up 1 month ago and i was trying not to be too depressed. i went out with my fiends alot and tried to forget about her. I found out about 3 weeks ago that while at my best friend's house, my girlfriend and best friend made out in the room next to the one i was in! all my friends knew this for over 6months but neglected to tell me! Iv been told that nothing too serious happened between them. I really love her but im so upset. should i concider taking her back (as she seems to be very sorry) or just forget about her?

Expert ImageTeen expert

you have two dilemmas here

1. a so-called best friend who makes out with your gf
2. a gf who has cheated on you and is prepared to do so with your so-called best friend

major elements of trust have been broken and you have to be really honest and ask if you can ever really trust either one of them in the way you did before. if not then you will always be doubtful in your relationship which will never have a stable base and also in your friendship.

to be honest when trust has been broken like this my advice is to move on - they have done this once (that you know about) and could well do it again. i would also suggest you find yourself another best friend that is trustworthy, he clearly puts the contents of his pants before your friendship!! difficult choices i know but ones that in the long term will serve you better.

3
Posted by: Melanie | 2007/03/05

Hey

She is propably using the "excuse" i love you so much and all that junk..if she really loved you she wouldnt have done this to you
So drop her like she dropped you..there is plenty better fishies in the sea!!!!

Reply to Melanie
Posted by: guy | 2007/03/04

be smart: Forget her! do not even think about getting back together with her, if she betrayed you shes not worth your time. Also, do some careful thinking about who your friends are

Reply to guy
Posted by: PD | 2007/03/02

SHE WILL DO IT AGAIN. GET SOMEBODY BETTER. AND FOR YOUR "FRIENS" KICK THEM IN THE BALLS

Reply to PD