Question
Posted by: SUNSHINE | 2005/06/21

MY FRIEND HAS TERRIBLE MOOD SWINGS

My room mate has terrible mood swings. She is extremely temparamental. She is like a rumbling volcano, ready 2 errupt - this is the only way i can explain it.

She will have her outburst & moments later she apologises. She herself cannot understand why this is happening. Sometimes she says she just wakes up so angry, she just wants 2 throw& break things. Is it anxiety, depression???

Please help her!!!!
sundahl

Sunshine, it sounds like it might be due to stress or anxiety, but I can’t say for sure from this side of the screen without being able to examine her first. Why don’t you ask CyberShrink as this is more his field of expertise? Good luck.