Question
Posted by: stupid, stupid stupidgirl | 2007/04/24

my filthy ex

I've called my ex and told him that I miss him and stuff and I know I shouldn't have - I FEEL SO STUPID uuurrrggghhh

OK, but let's agree --- just feeling stupid doesnt help at all. That'sthe trouble with cellphones, etc, that you can send it off before you think it through properly. Next time you feel such an urge, write it out -- you can then think again, read it through, and change your mind before anything has left your room

6
Posted by: stupidx3girl | 2007/04/24

he dumped me as much as he was on the wrong!!! He hurt me in the most cruellest way ever!! It took me months and months to get myself together - reading motivational books etc, it was hard work and I of all the peole want him to take all that away from me...

Reply to stupidx3girl
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/24

So give yourself a slap and don't do it again!

Are you the dumper of the dumpee?

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/04/24

Okay, now you know how you feel afterwards, so just don't do it again, you have to control yourself, he must think that you actually do NOT miss him at all. All humans want what they can't have... Think about it...

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: stupid stupid stupid girl | 2007/04/24

He knows how I feel about him and he is just leading me on and he will crush me so bad - i feel sick from all this!!!!!!!!!! I could slap myself.

Reply to stupid stupid stupid girl
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/04/24

..so what was his reply? Does he feel the same?

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Joy | 2007/04/24

DAMN MAN!!!! Nxt time sms or call a girlfriend of yours and tell her what ur tempted to do..or send the sms you intend to send to him to a friend of yours, so you can at least see it go off! Thats what i usually do. Hope it works for you! Sorry u slipped up..

Reply to Joy