Question
Posted by: JP | 2007/06/13

My fiance's sister

There was always only one little thing bothering me. Her
beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law is twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally bra less. She regularly bends down when quite near me and I got many a view of her privates. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day, "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me." I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs.

When she reached the top of the stairs she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door.

I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my future father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is...

...Always keep your condoms in your car.

(For the record; this is only a joke. Call it the Wednesday joke)

,,,,,

1
Posted by: c | 2007/06/14

Lovely story, enjoyed the punch line

Reply to c