Posted by: pearl | 2008/12/02

my face

Hi . i need help , urgently, i have a problem with my face its been itching since saturday , my whole face is covered with rash now and its really sore , is there something that i can use to get rid of it , or can you tell me what the problem might be

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Hallo Pearl
It may be due to something you ate or a cream or something you used on your face ( vaseline is a common culprit) Please see your doctor as you may need cortisone prescription
dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: not a doctor | 2008/12/02

may be allergic reaction to something you ate or a wollen top or soemthing. try taking an anti-histamine like Laura 10 or similar. a cream with antihistamine in it may also be helpful esp for itching, you can get it over counter at pharmacy. try remember if u ate strawberries, nuts or seafood on weekend. otherwise u may have to see a doc if it is a skin condition cos it could be any one of several and they would have to see the rash to know more.

Reply to not a doctor

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.