Question
Posted by: KATE | 2007/04/11

my email as requested, for info needed

Dear Dr
as per my question no 471, regarding how to study as an animal behaviourist.
My email address is ,kate dot read at medicross dot co dot za
My contact no is 0413918700( work)
thank you.
look forward to hearing more.
Kate

I will call you as soon as I have the necessary info.

3
Posted by: Kate | 2007/04/11

Sorry but I am just Kate not 1 or 2 - just did not want any confusion as I have been posting here as Kate for over a year.
But feel free to be 1, 2 and 3 if you want LOL.

Reply to Kate
Posted by: KATE | 2007/04/11

ATT: Kate no 2
maybe you right. Hopefully Cybervet will ask health 24 to delete message for me. I have no idea how to contact them.
But then also hopefully people that love animals and go on this site are not weirdos.
'
att: Cybervet, please get rid of my contact no from this site, once you have put me in contact with correct person.
thank you
from KATE no 1

Reply to KATE
Posted by: Kate | 2007/04/11

Hi KATE - any chance you are willing to change your nic?

Oh and I do not think it is wise to give out your details on a public forum - maybe contact Health24 and ask them to delete it as you might end up with some crazy fool harrassing you.
I too am interested but will wait for a reply from cybervet - hopefully tomorrow.

Reply to Kate