Question
Posted by: zazzoo | 2004/10/10

My Dreams

Hi I would liked to find out more about why i keep having the same recurring dreams and thoughts of having children?

This has been going for the last month or so

zazz, I believe 99% of dreams are as random in content as doing a defrag on your hard drive, and probably serve a similar function. But we have a couple of keen dream-interpreters among our regulars, so I expect they can give you the comments you seek.

3
Posted by: Tori | 2004/10/11

Dreaming of giving birth or see someone else giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents a new attitude, fresh beginnings or a major upcoming event. Alternatively, the dream may be calling attention to your inner child and the potential for your to grow

Reply to Tori
Posted by: Moose | 2004/10/11

Children

To see children in your dream, signifies your own childlike qualities or a retreat back to a childlike state. It is an extension of your inner child during a time of innocence, purity, simplicity, and a carefree attitude. You may be longing for the past and the chance to satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurtured.

Reply to Moose
Posted by: Tori | 2004/10/11

What did you dream?

Reply to Tori