Question
Posted by: Sister Zazi | 2005/11/23

MY DECISION

Hi to all!!!

As you know that the past weekend i was in a situation let me cut the long story short. I went to my b/friend place on friday and everything went well and he started telling me how much he loves me and he is planning to have a future with me and blah blah blah fine then he asked me if i was alright and i told him that i was fine because that feeling of not being ther has just disappeared i felt the love that i didnt know where it came from.

I realised that i still love that guy and maybe i felt this bcoz of the distant that we have and i decided that i should just give it a try and see whats up but i did tell him about his behaviour and we had a long chat and we agreed to whatever we were talking about. The reason why i felt that way is because since i met that guy i never experienced any cheating from him he is always there for me and he would do anything for me not materially and i always felt that he loved me.

Maybe in life there is a time where u experienxe this kind of behaviour i dont know.

I justt wanted to update you on my decision!!!

Thanks all for all your advices

Thanks for the update, Sister Zazi --- hope things work out for you. Ah, the power of chat !

1
Posted by: twink | 2005/11/23

do whatever makes you happt at the end of the day hon. if you believe that you do truly love him, and don't want to be without him, then good for you.

i'm proud of you for working through your issue, clearly you came to a decision that you're happy with.

Reply to twink