Question
Posted by: jenny | 2003/02/02

my cousin is showing himself to me.

he wears short shorts and no underwear and sits oppisite me in such a way that i see his cock and nuts and it even grows sometimes a drools. what should i do about it?

Dear Jenny,
Firstly, folks, notice that we have a bogus "Cybershrink" posting an answer here, although the system the programmer told be would be infallible, is supposed to be fool-proof, was supposed to totally prevent this. Be warned and cautious.
I'm puzzled. I distinctly remember an almost identical question, with almost identical wording, having been posted here some time ago. That's very odd. And that question also omited to mention the highly relevant age of the cousin, and thus sounded rather distinctly like a put-on. If your cousin is 10 months old, there's hardly a problem.
MIna has an excellent suggestion.
But the further grubby responses from Jenny and Claire, sugst that this question is just a hoax, concocted ( which sounds like the appropriate word here ) by some steamy little adolescent, probably male.

6
Posted by: Oldie | 2003/02/07

Jenny and Claire, you seem to be two very horny ladies. I'm also very horny (male). If you would like to comunicate, leave your e-mail address and we can talk.

Reply to Oldie
Posted by: CLAIRE | 2003/02/06

I AM 30 AND MY COUSIN IS 38 AND BOTH OF US ARE MARRIED AND HE SHOWS ME AN REAL EYE FULL OF HUGE FURY BALLS AND A MASSIVE COCK WHICH STICKS OUT BELOW HIS SHORT SHORT SHORTS I ACANT HELP BUT STARE AND I THINK HE DOES NOT KNOW I SEE IT AND THIS IS A HUGE TURN ON FOR ME AS MY HUBBY HAS A SMALL COCK AND I WOULD LOVE TO RIDE MY COUSIN HUGE PECKER. PLEASE I NEED HELP AS I KNOW ITS WRONG BUT I CANT STOP MYSELF THINKING ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME I HAVE EVEN STARTED SHOWING HIM MY 36DD TITS AND MY LONG SEXY LEGS IN A MINI AND I CAN SEE HE STARES AT ME. I NEED THIS MAN REAL BAD TELL ME HOW TO GET HIM.

Reply to CLAIRE
Posted by: jenny | 2003/02/05

i am 28 and am married and my cousin is 36 and married and he sits in a way that i cn see all of his privates he is a huge man and i flirt with him alot by not wearing a bra on my 36dd tits and it turns me on when he sees them and when i got a glimpse of a huge set of hairy nuts and and an ever growing penis which stuck out well bellow his short shorts i cold not help but stare and he must not have noticed as i was seeing them from oppisite him. this is a great turn on for me as my hubby has a short dick and i would love to try out my cousins penis.

Please help?
i want this man real bad even though he is married and he is my cousin

Reply to jenny
Posted by: Spooky | 2003/02/03

Expose him !!!!

Reply to Spooky
Posted by: Mina | 2003/02/03

Best atitude is to point at his crotch and laugh at him, tell him you see he has very funny bits there, ha ha ha! Leav the room while lauighing, and say something about small willies. Bet you he wont do it again.

Reply to Mina
Posted by: Cybershrink | 2003/02/03

You don't mention your age, or his, which could be very relevant ! Either he's careless to the point of dumb, or he's exposing himself deliberately. Depending on your ages, wouldn't it be wise to talk to his parents about it ; and/or to talk to im about it ? And to make it clear that what he's doing, for whatever reason, is gross and unacceptable to you, and must stop ?
And don't give him opportunities to do this, or to be alone with you.

Reply to Cybershrink