Question
Posted by: Justme | 2005/12/14

My christmas wish

Is that someone who is strong and courageous could walk into my life and say give your problems over to me and let me take them over.

Nice responses, erpecially from shooter.

9
Posted by: f/x | 2005/12/14

hey shooter loved what you said...cool man

Reply to f/x
Posted by: shooter | 2005/12/14

ya think about baking a cake. you start with all the ingredients: some taste good on their own; some dont. when you mix them up in stages you get the same happening (some taste good, some dont). the finnished product should taste like nothing in this world (delicious). that is life. some pills are bitter to swallow some are sweet but in their entirety the experience can make you a stronger/better/ more understanding person. you might have to walk this path now in your life so you can deal with a similar problem later on. treat each day as a new lesson in living & you will come out as the ultimate person in your sircumstances. you have my support when ever ya need it. i'm only a "post" away

Reply to shooter
Posted by: quotation | 2005/12/14

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.
Mother Teresa
Indian (Albanian-born) humanitarian & missionary (1910 - 1997)

Reply to quotation
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/12/14

Problems make life worthwhile.....something to up for in the morning....something that makes you strong.

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Footprints | 2005/12/14

He is waiting for your call Justme. Read the peom footprints in the sand; it tells the story of man who when he reaches heaven and recounts his life, he saw two set of footprints in the sand for most of his life one was his the other was God's. But the man noticed that during the most difficult periods of his life there were only one set of footprints, so the man asked God : why did you foresake me ? Why ?? and God answered its was in those times that I carried you my child.

Reply to Footprints
Posted by: Peter Pan | 2005/12/14

I also have a wish and that is that all you find peace and happiness that will stand the test of time and remember through Christ anything is possible my friends

Reply to Peter Pan
Posted by: Paul | 2005/12/14

God is your best candidate.

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/14

But there is someone like that with you every day of your life. Think! God.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: CP Mom | 2005/12/14

What a wish !

If only there was such a person....

Reply to CP Mom