Question
Posted by: Mommy | 2007/11/28

My child

She is 10 and has developed for the last year.

What I don't know is if her fanny is normal. As a woman i've not looked or seen other women's fanny's or not like this and I don't know if I should be worried.

Her inside lips are sticking out a lot as in at least 3cm and they are very blue/purple'ish.

She seems to be touching there a lot and i wonder if it's not itchy or bothering her. She is mute so I cannot ask her.

Dear Mommy
I think you should take your daugter to the doctor - it should not be blue and she may have injured herself or she may have been injured by someone else. They can examine her under anaesthetic if she does not want the doctor to look (it may also be a good idea to go to a woman doctor)
dr Bets