Question
Posted by: Dizzy | 2007/04/22

My brain

Hey there

Last night i went to bed. I was falling asleep, but then suddenly it felt like my brain flashed or something. There was this kind of screetching sound in my head. It felt really awful and weird. Then I was awake, but all the time I was kind of Dizzy and felt weird! What can it be? I thought that it might have something to do with my cellphone, because I am using it alot. Or maybe that I'm over tired... because of work and I go to bed late at night because I have been chatting on my Cellphone??? Or maybe I am drinking too much Coca Cola and too little water???

Now I'm kind of worried that it might happen again! Can you please give me an explenation of what could hav happend?

PS: Im 16years old

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Could be low blood pressure (let a dr check it out for you), and possibly any of the other reasons you listed. So drink more water, have only one glass of Coke a week, and try and use a handfree when you use your cell.

Keep well

Dr Debbie