Question
Posted by: Uncomfortable | 2003/02/25

My Body Shape

I feel a bit uncomfortable with my body. I am 22 years old, 1.63m tall and weigh about 54kg. Is that normal for my age and lenght? I have a bit of a tummy, too. I don't really want to go on a diet, but if that is the only way I'll feel better, well then let it be. The problem is, I have had anorexia and bullimia before, so I am constantly worrying about my figure. What should I do???

Dear Reader
Your present BMI = 20,3 which is already below the ideal of 22. You therefore should NOT go on any slimming diets especially as you have already battled with Eating Disorders. If you feel that urge to start self-destructing coming over you again, PLEASE go for help immediately before it is too late. I bet your tummy is not really 'big', it is just one more thing you can concentrate on when you start obsessing. Go for help and don't let these destructive disorders get hold of you again.
Take GREAT CARE

1
Posted by: Star | 2003/02/25

Dear uncofortable

I think as a former anorexic and bullimic sufferer the first things u should worry about now is recovery.And the way to do that is to forget about losing weight for a while and concerntrate on yourself both mentally and spiritually. You should just take one thing a time. Eat a balanced diet and excersice,also focus on other things that make u happy. And for a personal comment is think u 're weight is just fine the way it is. If u stress too much about the weight then u are just going back on the vicious cycle of your disorders!

Reply to Star