Question
Posted by: ernie | 2004/12/06

My body produces electrical shocks...

Hello, I am a 26years old male. I have come to realize that my body produces electrical discharges. By this I mean when I get incontact with an object especially a metal object or even happen to get incontact with another person, I easily feel a very strong and shocking static electricity or shock. At first, I thought most of the places that I had an electrical shock from after being in contact with had an electrical lickage. But that is not the case. This happens some days more than 10times.

Please, can you let me know if this is a normal phenomenon or not?

while waiting for your answer thanks.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Ernie

Static electricity builds up in the body when you are in contact with synthetic materials such as clothes or flooring..... Its best to put a woolen carpet under your feet where you work and cover your seat with a cotton towel. Ensure that your clothes is made of natural fibres. It is known that people who work in an environment of many gadgets and computers can also build up static electricity. If this you, leave the room at regular intervals, expose yourself to sunlight and drink extra water. The remedy that is useful for this is Phosphorus in a 30ch potency to be used 3x daily for 5 days. You can obtain it from a homeopathic pharmacy.

Kind regards.

Estie