Question
Posted by: Babe | 2004/11/09

My B/f doesn't like to brush his teeth, PLS advise

My boyfreind and I love each other very much, our sex is good, the problem is that he doesn't care about his mouth even when he finishes his food he does wipe this mouth or brush his teeth.
I like to kiss him he's a great kisser but with the dirty mouth ooh! How can I encourage him to brush the teeth and use the mouth cleaner. He only brush his teeth in the morning.

2
Posted by: Yuck!! | 2004/11/10

Yuck!! I know what you mean, mine is like wise, at night he doesn't brush his teeth and weekends never, boy it's disgusting, then he wonders why I don't like kissing him, some men are such pigs.

Reply to Yuck!!
Posted by: DaBlue | 2004/11/09

Would you give him a blow job if he didn't wash his bits? I can assure you you wouldn't. What I suggest you do is say to him - I feel like a long and lingering kiss from you right now - let's go and brush our teeth so that it tastes great. Try and do this often, we will soon realise that it is important to you. Also, each time he starts kissing you, say to him - hold on, I quickly need to go and brush my teeth or clean my mouth, so this kiss can be more enjoyable to us both.

It should make him more aware.
Good luck.

Reply to DaBlue