Posted by: HJR | 2009/04/08

my bf

iv been seing this guy for 4years now.our second year of dating i fell pregnant with his baby.i dint want to go for TOP but he insisted i don.we wer both still at school.i dint want to do it anyway.i was very upset with him and it took me a while to stop crying about it.he was there for me though.i regreted doing it so bad.
now...after that evrything changed bettween i started having paind during intercourse.we are now working ,ive been to many gynaecologist but no help.the problem is i am not feeling him anymore.i cant even let him touch or kiss me.i get soo irritated.

during intercourse i just lie there waiting for him to breaks him.but i cant help it.i get excited when he is not around but the minute we have to get on with it,i become col.could this be because i havn gotten over what happened or am i just not feeling him.
he is a great guy.but i feel i should let him go.
i don know what to do.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberShrink

Sounds like you're right, you should let him go, and my esponse would be very much as I responded to the previous message. And see a shrink or counsellor to explore why you feel so uninterested in sex, not to promote this relationship, but to ready yourself for a later relationship with someone who loves and respects you.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: HJR | 2009/04/08

thank you guys.
and its not that am not interested in sex.i love sex i know.but when he must do it to me.
its something else.
id rather do it myself...if u understand what i mean.
and he duznt want to let me go.
he keeps on sayin we must go see a counselor or sex therapist
it will work.
but i do love sex jst dont fell him doing it to me.

Reply to HJR
Posted by: Me | 2009/04/08

HJR, maybe you should let him go, you can' t force yourself to feel something that' s not there anymore. A TOP does take something from a relationship, been there. It also eats into your own soul, go for counselling &  good luck.

Reply to Me

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.