Question
Posted by: jo | 2004/11/12

my baby took it all!!help i have no more boobs!

please can you give advice-i am 22 -my baby is now 16months and before i had her i was really proud of my 34c breasts-after her birth i got terribly engorged and got milk gland fever,so i know have really bad strech marks that are so deep you can almost stick your finger in it! and as the days go by i seem to have less and less breast i now wear a 32a!! i heard there is a pill called bio-bust to make my breasts bigger ,is it safe ?what will happen if i stop taking it?or what kinds of surgery is there and what are the costs?how will this effect another pregnancy?
please help i really want to feel like a woman again!!

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Jo,

You do not indicate whether you still breastfeed or not - essentially you have to wait until you've stopped breastfeeding to know whether your breast might return to their previous size.

Bio-bust will not make a difference to your breast size - this I say based on comments by patients who've tried to use it - I've not had one patient ending up with larger breasts.

The only other option is breast implant surgery. We would certainly recommend that you wait until you've had another child, if you plan to extend your family, as the results would be longer lasting, and you won't have to worry about possible complications, such as possible problems with breastfeeding.