Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/12/10

MY ALLEGED SUICIDE ATTEMPT

Hi all,

Just to let you know that i never said any thing about wanting to commite suicide. I am shocked!!!

Went to that TEEN Forum and that must be some one else that used my nickname. Now all the ''are you ok's'' are making sense.
That was not me. I would never ever think of doing that to myself. Ever. Thanks to all that believed that i wouldn't do some thing so silly. Life is tough, but not that tough.

PARIS

Didn't think it was you, but still delighted that you're OK. Let's hope the other paris is doing fine now and has got the help she should have gone for in the first place