Question
Posted by: me | 2007/02/21

mxit

I found out that my gf chatted on mxit and met some of her so called contacts on mxit, they sms offline and phoned each other during the day. Well we are still together but I can’t trust her in anything she says, I do love her, and she said she does love me. Will I ever be able to rebuild the trust in her I had before or should I just brake up. Apparently there was no sex involved I actually called the guy and he said it were only talks on the phone. What to do.

,,,,,

7
Posted by: angel | 2007/02/23

I had the same problem man, my ex would not allow me chat unless he was online, but sometimes i would sneak on and catch him online

Found out he then met some of his contacts as well. so i broke up with him, and you know what he did? he started dating my friend two weeks later, he met her on mxit!

So much for love

anyway, nip it in the bud, you won't be sorry

unfortunately there isn't many honest people left 2 date...

>angel

Reply to angel
Posted by: JR | 2007/02/21

I got onto mxit so I can msm my bro overseas, every now and again me and hubby chat together and have a laugh, but that is it. My opinion is whats good for the goose is good for the gander, so she does not want you to chat? But she can? Thats not fair, then she is probably scared that you will find or see her on it and she will be exposed. When did life get so complicated?

Reply to JR
Posted by: -|||- | 2007/02/21

The way I handle these things: Three strikes and you're out. She's on strike one. Give her the chance to show that she's stopped mxit, but then you should also give her the benefit that she has stopped. If you're going to treat her as a suspect it may be best to gracefully retreat from the relationship.

Reply to -|||-
Posted by: me | 2007/02/21

She did tell me a time back if she ever find out that i chat on mxit that she will brake up,

Reply to me
Posted by: Lauren Auder | 2007/02/21

B4 u break up with her - tell her u r also on mxit n met a few gals n u r also chatting - then sit back n c how she reacts

Reply to Lauren Auder
Posted by: me | 2007/02/21

Thanks J. No she would kill me if i just phone one of my lady friends. the think is i do not believe she stoped with everything, but i don't want to check up on her all the time it's killing me. i think i just answerd my own question, it would be best to just brake up and find a real honest girl, if there is still one left.

Reply to me
Posted by: J | 2007/02/21

Hey Me,
I know about that mxit program, I've even used it myself - but only for the msn.
The way I see it is, it may be very innocent but would she have a problem if you did it? I know my fiance would NOT like it, therefor I don't do it. I would not like it very much if he did talk to other girls during the day, no matter how innocent.
Don't do something to your gf/bf that you yourself won't like if it were the other way around...
But that's just me!!

Reply to J