Question
Posted by: nxonxo | 2005/11/29

Mutual masturbation

Im a 17 year old girl who's currently in a monogamous relationship with a boy around the same age.We are both virgins and want to stay that way.But since our hormones rage when we get together we can't help getting all touchy feely.One time it went overboard and started caressing him on his 'bits'.He was enjoying it then all of a sudden he winced with pain.I was so embarassed,cos i was experiencing great sensations!!I want to know how to make him feel good without hurting him,i want it to be a joint experienced!!

Expert ImageTeen expert

you need to speak with one another - ask him why he winced, that way you can learn what is right for both of you and what is not.

5
Posted by: Mike | 2005/12/07

Grlie the Sexologist site is for anyone with questions in that particular area and is a very good site for young adults 16+ to explore for answers to their ?'s, maybe even ?'s they have not thought of yet. The more info people have on any subject the better prepared they are in making their choices.

Reply to Mike
Posted by: Blom | 2005/11/30

jyt sy voorvel afgetrek

Reply to Blom
Posted by: Grlie | 2005/11/30

She is under 18 sexologist site is for over 18.

Reply to Grlie
Posted by: nxonxo | 2005/11/29

Thanks,sorry for the wrong site.My bad

Reply to nxonxo
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/29

Try sexologist site. I have no idea what could have caused him pain, try a bit of lubricant.

Reply to mike