Question
Posted by: beetle | 2004/10/22

musuc in throat

hi there, i have this coughing problem. i also have mucus coming from my nose down my throat. i cant manage to get it out through my mouth. now when i cough it taste like mucus in my mouth. sorry to sound so gross. how can i get this mucus out of my chest. it feels as if there is this thick later of mucus in my throat and chest. sometimes when i sneeze the mucus comes out. what can i take to get rid of it.

Beetle, the best would be to drink lots of water and maybe take something like ACC 200®. The best would of course be to find out why you have the mucous and to treat the cause (infection, allergy etc.). Good luck.

2
Posted by: beetle | 2004/10/22

thanks lin. does it get rid of the mucus thats already in the body? what does it cost?

Reply to beetle
Posted by: lin | 2004/10/22

have just found a fantastic product for my 6 yr old daughter and husband - Lung logic by Biologic Rehabilitates lungs, stops cough and mucous EXCELLENT!

Reply to lin