Question
Posted by: Confused | 2006/11/11

Must see on curcuit.

Last night a friend and I went to see "Imagine you and me" It's a beautiful love story and shows the reality of life.

It has to do with a woman falling in love with the woman that did the flowers for her wedding. The dramatic action, I think was very good, and the acting of a very high standerd, the storyline and plot in general was well thought out. The comedy is exeptional. And the very nice thing is it doesn't have any explicit scenes in it. Foul language, yes, but no sex which I think is a brilliant decision by the director.

It's a beautiful, beautiful love story (with a happy ending), and I think a must see for all of us who get bored with "boy meets girl, boy likes girl yada yada yada"

I thouroughly enjoyed it. Now I really want to get a boyfriend!
;-)

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi again Confused - how're you doing? Thanks for posting.

2
Posted by: Confused | 2006/11/13

Hi expert. Glad to see you're back. How was New Delhi? I'm doing ok. It's exam time, which means crunch time! :-/

Moonie, You must check your local movie listings. I saw it at a New Metro In Randburg

;-)

Reply to Confused
Posted by: moonie | 2006/11/12

where did you see this movie?

thanx

Reply to moonie