Question
Posted by: Pine | 2005/07/23

must i wory aboutGenital Herpes in my body

Hi, In 2002 i discovered that i had herpes, i washed myself three times a day and it went away. i never used any medicationb or something. since then i lost weight a bit and i was 18 years then. now i feel some inchness around my genital area, so is it posible that i might stil be having this deases? if it is, how can i cure it because its bothering big time, some times i find it hard to focus at school. please help me i'm desperate.
thank you.

Expert ImageGeneticist

Dear Pine

Unfortunately I cannot provide advice, it is not a genetic problem. Please consult your doctor.

Regards, Maritha